Charlton Lawyers provide a wide range of professional migration legal services and high quality visa advice on Australian migration laws.We are both lawyers and migration agents and can provide you with accurate up-to-date information, advice & assistance for all Australian visa applications, cancellations, refusals and all other issues relating to Australian migration law.
Malcolm Charlton holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Melbourne and a Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice from the Australian National University.He provides a full range of immigration and visa services. Malcolm is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) as migration agent 1067032 and is also a member of the Migration Institute of Australia and the Law Society of New South Wales.
Charlton Lawyers provide expert assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Onshore & offshore applications
- Temporary & permanent residence
- Skilled, employment & business
- Students, visitors, holidaymakers
- Family, partner & spouse
- Sportspersons & distinguished talent
- Refugees & asylum seekers
- Visa cancellation
- Detention & deportation
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT)
- Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT)
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Appeals to Federal Magistrates Service, Federal Court & High Court
- Health or character matters
- Assistance with extension of visas
- All other visas & immigration related matters
Please note that we do not provide extensive free advice without payment to people whose ultimate intent is lodge their own visa application. We also require pre payment into our trust account of our fixed fee once there is a written mutual agreement for us to act as a migration agent.
Our Registered Migration Agents must act in accordance with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority Code of Conduct
during the provision of services to clients.